Confessions of a
Free Spirited Web Artist

The joy and hurdles of my dream job.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Joys of my Job

I do not want keep on ranting about my job. I really do enjoy my job so much otherwise I would be doing something else. One thing I like about this job, is the wonderful web community who are so helpful,thoughtful, and resourceful. They donate a lot of their personal time and share resources to keep a wonderful quality world wide web be it in sharing templates, tips and tricks of blogging, or simply setting up an e-commerce site. They can be just around in your neighborhood, or as far as south pole. To all the people who I have met and never met, I thank you so much for all the things you have done and shared to the web community. May God bless your souls, you know who you are!

Another thing I enjoy with this job is literally working in your jammies, or naked for all I care. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home